Things to Bring
Click for downloadable PDF checksheet
and brief travel directions outline.
The yurts and chalet are fully appointed with all bed and bath linens, kitchen cookware and dishware. Dish soap, bath soap, trash bags, salt & pepper are also stocked as well as coffee, tea, creamer & sugar.
Items not included that you may want to bring:
- Personal toiletry items
- Flash light
- Insect repellent and/or sunscreen
- Shoes/boots for hiking
- Sweatshirts/sweaters as the nights are always cool
- Rain gear ……in case
- Old blanket for stargazing in meadow
- Charcoal for grill
- Food items including oils, spices
- Plastic baggies and containers for left over food items